There are so many recipes for Thanksgiving this year and the website JustAPinch has revealed their list of the most popular ones to help you out!
This year their list features the most saved, viewed, shared, rates and cooked recipes with the “2 Hour Turkey, Really!” topping the list. Here’s what else made the Most Popular Thanksgiving Recipes On The Internet list:
- 2 Hour Turkey, Really!
- Special occasion Based Mashed Potatoes
- Connie’s Baked Turkey Legs
- Southern Baked Mac and Cheese
- Chessy Onion Casserole: Best Thanksgiving Side Dish Ever
- Pecan Pie Balls
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- Mom’s Perfect Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes Cake
- Easy Giblet Gravy
- Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler
For more Thanksgiving favorite, CLICK HERE!
Photo Credit: iStock