Reading is a great way to provide distraction and comfort for anyone during unknown times, but especially kids. Here is a list of books that you can read with your kids that will let their creative minds run wild, give them a good laugh and a much needed distraction.
- She’s Got This by Laurie Hernandez
- What Do You Say, Dear? by Sesyle Joslin
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- Look Both Ways by Jason Reynolds
- The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
For a full list of books, click HERE.